-
June 19th, 2009, 05:24 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Does anyone ever play on a Saturday or Sunday?
So things with the group I play with in Monroe have gotten REALLY freakin' bad.
Does anyone play during the weekend? I'm totally willing to drive, if it means I don't have to listen to some immature little twat whine about how everyone always targets him.
-
June 20th, 2009, 05:06 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: Does anyone ever play on a Saturday or Sunday?
Hmmm ... are we talking about Brady? I missed all the fireworks. Can't say that I wanted to be a part of it anyways. Hopefully people on this board will post some times to get one's Magic on.
-
June 21st, 2009, 10:23 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: Does anyone ever play on a Saturday or Sunday?
The last few weeks there have been some guys I go to EMU with that have been coming over on Wednesday nights. No weekends though.
-
June 21st, 2009, 06:33 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Re: Does anyone ever play on a Saturday or Sunday?
Sorry to be stuck 6billion miles away.
-
June 22nd, 2009, 01:08 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Re: Does anyone ever play on a Saturday or Sunday?
Anybody ever do one of those drafts where you lay out every card ina set, and then you draft the set? I always wanted to do that, and I have a Champions set, a Ravnica Set and a Planar Chaos set we could use to Rochester draft. Sounds like it would be fun.
-
June 22nd, 2009, 05:58 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Re: Does anyone ever play on a Saturday or Sunday?
Never done it. It could be interesting though.
BTW - I GOT A JOB!!!
-
June 23rd, 2009, 01:57 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Re: Does anyone ever play on a Saturday or Sunday?
It has a lot to do with Brady, as well as just being fed up with the whole group mentality lately. I'm sick of being around whiners.
I think Abe's idea for the draft sounds FREAKING AWESOME! Brandon and I would l *love* to be a part of it.
We are free this Saturday and Sunday, if someone is willing to host. We live in Toledo and are willing to host if you guys are game for coming down.
-
June 23rd, 2009, 08:49 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Re: Does anyone ever play on a Saturday or Sunday?
I'm in Dayton this weekend
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks